Remote Working with Office 365
Working from home is a big change in an already tumultuous time. Yet there’s a bright side. The quarantine could be your opportunity to reinvent how you work â€” for the better. Migrating to Microsoft Office 365 has benefits now. Plus, when you’re back to business as usual.
Office 365 is the cloud-based version of Microsoft Office. With a subscription, you get both the desktop and online versions of apps you already know. This includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, and more.
Office 365 enables collaboration in many ways, on desktops, tablets, and smartphones. For example:
- Outlook â€” primarily associated with email, but also lets you share notes and files
- Teams â€” a hub for instant messaging, video conferencing and calls
- SharePoint â€” an internal content management platform. SharePoint lets you customize team sites where you automate workflows and share resources
- Yammer â€” a social network connecting all the users in your organization
- OneDrive â€” allows users to share and co-author documents securely