Communication is key for any modern agile business. As a large company, innovation is more cumbersome and saving money can be tough. Yet, by changing the way they pass information and enable employees to have more flexibility to communicate from wherever they are in the world, Microsoft saves more than $120,000 a day. With the Skype platform, their employees can leverage the benefits of a modern digital workplace. Your business can do the same. Contact us to find out how we can help.
- Helping Small Businesses Protect Their Greatest Asset–Their Data August 20, 2019
- Workplace Agility: The True Secret To Improving Productivity And Efficiency August 19, 2019
- Customer Story: Puma and Office 365 August 19, 2019
- Customer Story: Think Up Consulting | Most Secure August 19, 2019
- How cloud-based PBX and PSTN save Microsoft more than $120,000 per day with Skype for Business August 13, 2019